Are you looking to improve your social media engagement? Facebook Live may be the answer you have been looking for! Facebook Live streams videos in real time that will ignite your Facebook fans.
Streaming live has suddenly become very very popular for businesses. In 2015, apps such as Snapchat and Periscope grew quickly among fans. Facebook soon jumped in and has continued to become more popular.
Facebook has an average of 8 billion video views daily.
Businesses have been eager to try out Facebook Live. What have they found? A huge increase in reach! One of the reasons why it has become so popular is because it’s easy and affordable! You no longer need to spend hours editing the videos to make them look perfect and fancy. In fact, that is what people love most about Facebook Live. With Facebook Live you can connect with your audience quickly by simply pushing a button.
People spend 3X more time watching videos on Facebook.
How do you go “Live” on Facebook?
Simply open the Facebook home page of your profile or page. Click on the “status” button on the top. Then choose the Live video icon. It’s that easy!
So what are the benefits of Facebook Live?
- You are able to see how many people are watching your videos as well as their names and the comments.
- When the video is complete it is saved to your timeline.
- You can reuse the video in a blog, posts, or you can delete it.
Unlike Periscope, your video will NOT disappear after only 24 hours.
What are some easy ideas for your business to utilize Facebook Live?
- Talk to your viewers about events going on that they should know about.
- Give a behind the scenes look at your business and how you run it.
- Interview various people in your industry.
- Give tips for views and build credibility at the same time.
If you are struggling how to use Facebook Live for your business, contact me today!